In an emergency everyone should have an ID product. Do you, and your loved ones have theirs?
Peanut Allergy Bracelet
Brown Leather &
Hemp ID Bracelet
Getting ready for the School term to start, and you have labelled the
lunch box, the clothes, and sporting equipment, but what about the most
important part of all that, the children? Most parents don't think to
make sure their child has life saving information actually on them. Who
can be contact in an emergency? Or what is it that their child/children
are allergic to? If they have a life threatening reaction to peanuts,
eggs or a medication, it is so important to have that information with
them. If they are on an excursion, on their way to school or at a
friends house and something happens, which requires medical help, they
must have that information with them at all times.
Whether a child, or an adult, they can go into anaphylactic shock very quickly. This is a life threatening condition and will need help immediately, even if you are not there to provide that vital information. Children are the most vulnerable because they might be too young to know how to provide contact details e.g. phone number, what medication they need, or which allergies they have etc. But adults can also be at risk, for instance if they go into a diabetic coma, or are Autistic, and the people around them have no idea how to help. Often their behaviour is mistaken for drunkenness, and people tend to avoid them instead of helping them. The best way to help them (or yourself) is to make sure they have vital life saving information with them at all times, even if you are not able to be with them.
If you, or someone you love has a medical condition such as:
- A medication allergy e.g. Penicillin or aspirin
- Speech or Hearing Difficulty
- Food Allergy e.g. Peanuts, wheat or eggs
- Conditions e.g. Autism, Epilepsy or are a diabetic
- Has Alzheimer's and wanders off
- Rare Blood Type, or are taking blood thinners, so bleeds easily.
- Or suddenly become ill, and has no ID e.g. very young, perhaps out exercising, or are at the beach and don't have a wallet/purse, then an ID bracelet or pendant etc. can help save a life, and it might in fact be your life, or a loved one.
Here are just a few examples of the types of products we have. There are all sorts available, so spend some time to choose one that is right for your situation. There may a need for more than one bracelet, especially if there are multiple allergies involved.